WELL MAINTAINED FAMILY HOME CLOSE TO THE GOLF COURSE.
BIG PRICE REDUCTION NOW ONLY $245,000
Fantastic opportunity to purchase a residential home or rental investment.
This lovely well maintained solid timber home is situated in a quiet Cul- De- Sac.
The allotment backs on to the golf course. Easy walking distance to the school and town CBD.
• Front of the property features a delightful cottage garden with a white picket fence. Easy care 809m2 block.
• Modern Galley style kitchen with a dishwasher and plenty of storage and bench space.
• Spacious lounge and dining room with wood heater and reverse cycle air-conditioner.
• Closed in front veranda offers a comfortable sun room where the early morning sun filters through, a great place to relax and enjoy a morning cuppa.
• 2 spacious bedrooms plus main bedroom offers a large walk in robe, reverse cycle air-con and comfortable sitting room.
• Views through the kitchen window and back yard are of the beautiful landscaped Crows Nest golf course.
• 3 car accommodation with auto door and drive through access. Room to park a small caravan or camper van.
• Great covered in outdoor entertainment area facing N/E.
• Well fenced back yard, raised vege. garden beds. Shaded chicken run.
• Variety of established fruit trees, and 3 rain water tanks.
This lovely well maintained home has it all; it offers a comfortable, safe and peaceful surrounding.
Priced to sell, one cannot go wrong with this investment.
Rental appraisal for this home is $280.00- $285.00 a week.•
Crows Nest is situated on the New England Highway only 20 mins drive north of Highfields ( second fastest growing area in Qld.) and 40 mins. north of Toowoomba.
Crows Nest is a small satellite town and it has been showing strong steady capital growth .
2 hour drive will take you to Brisbane or the Sunshine coast.
Phone Yvonne today to book an inspection.
Property ID 18145335
Built In Robes Yes
Fully Fenced Yes
Outdoor Ent Yes
Remote Garage Yes
Split System Yes