LARGE COUNTRY HOME WITH BULLNOSE VERANDA & BEAUTIFUL VIEWS
This 5 acre property is exceptional. $415 k
Renovated with quality fittings by a registered builder.
Freshly painted inside and out.
New floor coverings; carpets in bedrooms and polished timber floors in the kitchen and dining areas.
Fantastic rural views looking toward the N/E.
Views from living room, dining
Master bedroom doors all open up onto the long veranda which has a N/E aspect.
access road has been constructed from Brennan Road leading directly to the property entrance.
Daily public bus services and mail at the Brennan Road entrance.
School Bus to Hampton Store.
- Four large bedrooms, master has a huge built in robe and new ensuite plus office.
- Large family bathroom, shower, vanity and bath. Separate toilet.
- Spacious laundry with cupboards.
- Linen cupboards in the hallway.
- 3 large tanks to supply rain water.
- Established garden.
- Double steel car shed, cement floor with lockup roller doors.
- 6 bay lockup steel shed, handy 3 phase powered workshop, ample storage and extra space to store the boat, caravan or trailer.
, TV and mobile reception,New hot water system.
This property is situated approx. 700 meters from the New England Highway, minutes from the Hampton convenience store, only 15 minute drive to Crows Nest, 15 mins to Highfields modern shopping centres and only 30 mins drive to the Toowoomba city centre.
Book an appointment to inspect this property with Kev Perry on 0408 108 785, the local RE/MAX Country
Property ID 18488275
Land Size 5 Acre approx.
Built In Robes Yes
Other Features Verandah
Reverse Cycle Yes
Secure Parking Yes