Size Does Matter! 3 Bedrooms, Formal Lounge & Dining & Pool!
Bigger than most 4 bedroom homes!
- Kitchen with electric cooking and dishwasher
- Formal loungeroom
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning to open plan dining and family room
- Undercover entertainment area overlooking the swimming pool, great for summer!
- Great master bedroom experience (plus ceiling fan)
- Built-in robes and ceiling fans to additional bedrooms
- Main bathroom for the family with separate bath and shower
- All important separate second toilet
- Security screens to all windows and doors
- Remote controlled double garage
- Plenty of storage space
- 652m2 block
100m to Barlow Street Park, 1.3km to Fairview Heights State Primary School, 1.6km to Wilsonton State High School and 3.1km to Wilsonton Shopping Centre (all distances are approximate only - please confirm at inspection).
STATE SCHOOL CATCHMENT ZONE: Fairview Heights State School (P-6) and Wilsonton State High School (7-12).
COUNCIL: Set in the local Government area of Toowoomba Regional Council, the General Rates Charge for the recent half-year was $1,043.95 nett and the water access charge (not including usage) for the recent half-year was $270.00 nett.
For more information or to arrange an inspection please call Kevin on 0408 108 785.
Property ID 19886015
Bedrooms Large Double Bedrooms
Land Size 652 Square Mtr approx.
Air Conditioning Yes
Built In Robes Yes
Total car spaces 2
Fully Fenced Yes
In Ground Pool Yes
Remote Garage Yes
Secure Parking Yes
Split System Yes